Sunday, December 8, 2013

About Natty Tinkerbell


Hi there, a little bit about me. I worked from different companies that caters different brands and products to kids and adults.

I am the owner of Mommy Tin Reviewers and Learning Hub that offers learning materials and reviewers. And I am also a part-time teacher/tutor doing some tutorial services when needed. 

I am a mother of  two boys and wife of successful IT bank professional who also the owner and founder of ITBL (Information Technology Basketball League). 

Like everyone else I love reading different articles, writing blog and sometimes joining online giveaways by other bloggers.   











No comments:

Post a Comment

Free and Ready to Download Penmanship Drills

As a freelance tutor and learning materials provider helping students and parents is my passion.  Providing them with different learning m...