Saturday, June 27, 2020

Pandan Cheesy Pandesal

I thought I will never order again, but I was wrong, my taste bud telling me to set up another ube cheese pandesal.

I could say this is the best ube cheese pandesal I have ever tried.

Super soft, chewy and most of all super yummy.

And the best news is, they have this new PANDAN Cheese. Exceptionally delicious too, same texture with their ube cheese.



My brother and sisters surely enjoyed their pandesal as well.

I have one more task, to send these awesome pandesal to my mom (nuvali laguna). I know she really desired to taste this incredible pandesal 😊.



Yes, definitely I will order once more. Wala akong masabi kundi ANG SARAP promise!

You may send your order and visit their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ubepandesalbaby/

Thank you so much Ms. Mhayne!

Thanks again for reading,

Tinkerbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free and Ready to Download Penmanship Drills

As a freelance tutor and learning materials provider helping students and parents is my passion.  Providing them with different learning m...