Sunday, April 19, 2020

Ube Cheese Pandesal

This is my 2nd review during ECQ, the soft chewy ube-cheese pandesal.

I don’t know about you, but in my family, we live through a lot of bread. It gets toasted at breakfast and merienda time (my Riley eats it ALL THE TIME really). We even eat it with our dinner, garlic buttered and served as sort of a side dish for the pasta or noodles. 

Some groceries in our area have a minimum number of bread to buy others don't have stocks/no delivery so far. We, as a bread eater family, we miss the all time favorites of Filipinos the "PANDESAL". Hence I searched for a bakery that can deliver to our place, and this search discovered the ube by cheese pandesal. 

This is fresh to me because we never tasted ube cheese pandesal before and I am wondering what will be like.

So I messaged thru their FB page and after placing my order and paid, I'll wait for 2 days for me to receive my order, this is ascribable to volume of orders they receive every day.  Well, I think the bread tastes good,  that people are willing to wait for this pandesal.

On their FB page, they have the order form for every day reservation, you will fill up the form to book your order. Payment can be sent thru Gcash or BDO.

It can be pick up to their place or they can OR you can arrange pick up via grab, lalamove or angkas. Then pay the rider for delivery fee. 

For me, I was the one who booked for the pick up. 

Finally, here's it is! 


The ubelicious-chessilious pandesal. This one holds a soft, fluffy texture and a flavor that’s perfectly balanced (Ube-Cheese).

You may heat it for 3 minutes, if you have oven toaster, and smell the freshness, my little boy said woah it's purple bread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.



Ube-Cheese Pandesal with Hot choco or coffee are the best combo to set off your morning and your afternoon delight.

I hope they make malunggay-cheese pandesal soon.

If you want to order visit their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ubepandesalbaby/



Thank you for reading.

Tinkerbell
4-19-2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free and Ready to Download Penmanship Drills

As a freelance tutor and learning materials provider helping students and parents is my passion.  Providing them with different learning m...