Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Lazer Maxx Philippines (Laser Tag Arena)

May 2012, almost one month before my eldest son's 11th birthday. 

At first, I don't wanna throw another big party for him just like his 8th birthday because he will soon become tweener. Our initial plan was to have a simple celebration at home and have food cooked. It was all set then, when suddenly my fingers was very playful and can't stop clicking the mouse. And I've ended up checking different online shop. 


I've visited Metrodeal website and saw the Lazer Maxx promo. They are offering laser tag game for a price off of 50%. The deal was very tempting because if you buy one voucher 2 people can play. And it was only cost Php180.00 per voucher. 

Lazer Maxx is located at Centris Place along Quezon Avenue near MRT station. They introduces a fantasy game, allowing players to be the sci-fi hero. In each game, there are 24 players and they will divided into 4 teams and they will need to wear color coded vest and have 15 minutes to play. 

Therefore, a very nice idea crossed my mind. Why not try this laser tag and let my eldest son experience it together with his classmates. So I googled what is this laser tag game. I also checked their facebook page and send queries via email.

And then the planning started. I purchased 12 pcs vouchers to accommodate 24 Ateneo boys to have the arena reserved just for us and contacted Ms. Ize ( She is the Marketing Manager, a very accommodating girl and easy to deal with) of Lazer Maxx to reserve our slot. By the way, they also have party packages and a small function room that you can use with a minimal rental fee, you can have food cater or delivery its up to you. The package includes 30 balloon's, 30 invitees soft copy and 1 party banner. I also availed their package 1 so the boys can have another game.


                  
                     Party Packages and My son's Invites

Initially my plan was to rent the function room and have the food cater, but due to limited time I had and at the same time, the function room and date that I've planned to get was booked already. It was very frustrating to me because all weekend of June are all taken. The first saturday of July would be the best schedule for us, and so we've landed the July 7 @6pm and our reception held at shakeys also at centris place.

Photo Op while waiting for their orientation!

Before they've entered the arena, the staff oriented them on the game format and what should the players do's and don't while inside the arena. They have a locker near the reception if you want to put your things so it will not bother you while playing the game.

   
Ateneo Boys before entering the Arena! Super Excited!
                                       


Hungry and Tired! Shakeys Centris Walk
                                             

I would say, the party was awesome! When my husband and I saw my son's happy face , its priceless. The boys had a blast, and they were very thankful that Ian invited them. For them it was one of a kind experience.

Thanks Lazer Maxx Centris Branch for making my son's birthday an unforgettable one. Hope my friends and I experience it too! Not too old for laser tag game! Why not!


You may check their Facebook page, for an updated prices, promos and details. Kindly click the link https://www.facebook.com/lazermaxxph


Thanks for Reading!








1 comment:

  1. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful.
    facebook

    ReplyDelete

Free and Ready to Download Penmanship Drills

As a freelance tutor and learning materials provider helping students and parents is my passion.  Providing them with different learning m...