Thursday, December 12, 2013

Strip It Cold Wax Review

Hi Dolls,

I've never been a fan of a salon waxing services. It is because I am absolutely scared of what will possibly happen to my skin. The pain that I might feel, the burns and bruises that I might have after the treatment are some of the reasons why I did not give it a try. 

I've been thinking of trying the Laser Hair Removal from a reputable skin clinic. But the prices are   extremely high. I need to save a lot to be able to avail this. For that reason, finding a waxing product that is safe was one of my mission last week.


Luckily, I've found this STRIP IT! The best ready-to-use hair removal sugaring in the Philippines. SUGARING is also known as Egyptian sugar wax. It is Natural water-soluble, so its safe to use on the face, body, bikini area and even for sensitive skin. What good about this product is it exfoliates too, since dead skin cells and dirt stripped off at the same time. It also has Calamansi that promotes skin lightening!  The best part, it is a cold sugar wax so there is NO heating  required!

On their website you can view all the stuff you need to know about the products. The directions on how to use it, the effects on the skin and some other details to answer all your queries and doubt. You can also place your order there and wait for their confirmation within 24hours. They also have dealers all over the country. 

It looks likely and convincing to me. Therefore, I instantly filled-up and sent my order form. A few minutes later, I received a text informing me that my order is now on process and will deliver the items once they receive my payment. The transaction was so easy and worry-free. 2 days after I've received my kit.

Here's the Kit

Ready, Get Set, Wax!!!

I asked my husband to help me wax my underarms and he was kind enough to say yes to me. We did what the instructions indicated. Before waxing we make sure the area to be wax is clean and dry. The hair must be 1/4" or 1/2" long. First, we soaked the wax in warm water so it would be  easier to apply. (By the way, the wax smells great and it looks like choco honey). Then he begins to apply the wax onto my armpit using the wooden spatula. It should be in the direction of the hair growth. Then press the cloth down firmly so it will stick well onto my skin. When its time to pull the cloth, I've asked him to count up to three before pulling it. He held the tip of the cloth opposites the direction of the hair growth then gave a little force then pulled it. I was too astonished with th less pain I've felt and the result was really great. Of course a little bitchy ouchie! He did 4 batches in each armpit. 


Aloe Vera Gel
I was not allowed to wash the waxed surface and apply any creams or deodorant right after because my pores are still open and it might clog, irritate and infect my skin. But they have this Aloe Vera Gel which I also purchased. I rubbed it onto my armpit. It has a soothing effect and relieves discomfort.

Cloth Strips and Spatula washed and dried

The cloth strips and spatula we've used were washable and reusable. I've just washed and soaked it with warm water to dissolve the sugaring off then I let it dry and viola its ready for another waxing round. 

Hair Free, worry-free, less pain and the most important, it is very AFFORDABLE and easy to use without burning your skin. 

So Gals,  what are you waiting for? It's time to STRIP those disturbing hair and worry no more because STRIP IT is here to solve all your hair problems.

Waxing time at the comfort of your home. Why not visit their site  http://strip-it.blogspot.com and like their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/stripit.wax just one click, you can have a flawless and hair free skin. 

Happy reading again! Till next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free and Ready to Download Penmanship Drills

As a freelance tutor and learning materials provider helping students and parents is my passion.  Providing them with different learning m...