Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Maybelline Clear and Smooth BB Stick Review

Hi dolls! 

Holiday season is fast approaching and I believe this is the seasons to be jolly pra la la lala hahaha. 

With the coming of most awaited time of the year, parties are all over hotels, bars, restaurants, offices, schools and even on the streets. We as women of beauty, we want to be on our best clothes (costumes), shoes and accessories, but most of all we want to look good in every party that we will attend to. Admit it girls, we always took weeks or even months to think what look were going to flaunt for the party of the year.

That's why I think Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine BB Clear Stick 8-in-1 SPF 21 would be the best to use to add up with your natural beauty and awesome get up.  So I've conquered the mall last month to find and buy this very popular BB stick that everyones are talking about. I wanted to try and see what this product can do to me. 

The saleslady of the health and beauty store that we went to told me they have three shade of color, the Natural, the Fresh and the Radiance, ofcourse I've chose the fresh one because it suit for my skin type. (I have fair complexion by the way). I got it for only Php230.00 because they had an ongoing promo that time.

Here it is! The popular BB stick

When we reached our home, I was so excited to try this product, so I immediately applied it onto my face. It gave me a fresh feeling and when I looked at the mirror I was surprised with the matte effect, even my husband noticed what this BB stick did to my face. Wonderful!


So everytime I use this BB stick, it makes my skin more smoother, flawless, lesser greasy shine and it has long lasting shine control. It clears away the apperance of my pores and it gives me a clear healthy looking skin.



And now I am ready for a party, common prettiest, its time for us to shine!

Definitely worth using it! So girls what are you waiting for grab yours now!

I will soon buy and try their BB cream as well.

You may visit and like Maybelline Philippines Facebook page for more promos and updates. Here's the link https://www.facebook.com/maybellinephilippines




No comments:

Post a Comment

Free and Ready to Download Penmanship Drills

As a freelance tutor and learning materials provider helping students and parents is my passion.  Providing them with different learning m...