Friday, December 13, 2013

Nylydal Argan Oil Soap Review

Hi babydolls,

Twelve days before Christmas! I hope my true love gives me twelve....twelve boxes of Nylydal Argan Soap.

Yes, I want twelve Nylydal Argan Soap, you know why? Because  this amazing soap makes my skin looks more ravishing. Hahaha. Well, honestly speaking this soap brought bliss to me. It certainly whitens my skin more and it feels smoother and softer than ever. Even my two years old son keeps on rubbing and touching my legs. Most of all,  it makes my skin SHINES like a "diamond".
See! Shines like a Diamond it is!
I've been using this soap for almost five months already. Using it as my regular soap for my face and body. In addition to that, I never had any skin irritations or any bad effects (like what the soap's disclaimer). It is proven to be safe for everyone to use that even my tweener son uses it. Pregnant and breastfeeding women can also use this soap.



The soap is easy to melt, cut into small bar

So you're wondering what is this Nylydal Argan Soap and where you can purchase it. First, let me share with you what is Argan Natural Premium Soap, as indicated at the box of each soap. It contains shea butter, rosehip, grapeseed oil and lycopene. All these ingredients work hand in hand to eliminate marks and acne marks from old acne leaving the skin smoother, whiter, healthier and spotless. It also improve your skin's texture by aiding cellular functions that are essential to keeping your skin looking young.

They do have other dealers from different cities and provinces. I believe they ship worldwide now.You may check their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/nylydal.bacoorcavite?ref=ts&fref=ts

Here are their Instagram accounts for more details and promos!
Got my new delivery from Nylydal Cash N Carry! You may contact her directly (632)09238796378





They also have different beauty products as well. They have gluta lotion, body scrub, body cream, underarm kit and others.

So Ladies, why don't you try their products and see how it will change your looks and help some of your skin problems.

Once again, thanks for reading and happy Shopping Dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free and Ready to Download Penmanship Drills

As a freelance tutor and learning materials provider helping students and parents is my passion.  Providing them with different learning m...