Thursday, December 3, 2020

QORGEOUS GLOW WHITENING SOAP REVIEW

Ho Ho Ho! 22 days to go and its Glow Glow Christmas na.

Hi Lovey! I am back in reviewing beauty products.

It's almost Christmas! Are you thinking of what to give to your friends or asking your BF or husband for a wish gift? Well, this one it's a must to add on your wish list and please don’t ever forget this product.

I have been a customer of this salon and beauty products since I don’t know when na dahil sobrang tagal na, even my eldest son who is very vain, naging client na din nya, ibang klase diba 😂

To start with, Ms. Quennie has a new glow soap that has been added to her list of Qorgeous Products. At first, I was so hesitant to try because I am still attached to her triple whitening soap. But due to popular demand I gave it a try.



I was really (honestly) shocked and impressed with the result. Would you believe after 2 days of using it, really true to its name "GLOW SOAP"

Here are my testimonials with this soap:

1. Glowing talaga siya sa SKIN, specifically sa legs at face ko.

2. Ang kinis kinis as in sobrang smooth sa skin when you touch it.

3. It tightens my skin lalo na sa face.

4. It dries up pimples.

5. And lastly, it has whitening effect too.

EFFECT:




Kaya if I were you girls, please don't have a second thought, try it! for you to see how amazing this soap it is. Promise SUPER AFFORDABLE lahat ng products niya.

Please do follow Ms. Quennie FB page: https://m.facebook.com/queeniejoy.venzon to see the list of all her beauty products

She also has other promos, games and giveaways every now and then.

If you wish to order just inform her you read my reviews, so that she can give you discount or freebies.

Bye yah girls till next reviews. Thank you for reading.

Tinkerbell

Disclaimer: Every skin is different! If you have any allergies please read the label and instruction carefully or ask or consult your doctor before trying any products. If you have sensitive skin perform a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction.

Natty Tinkerbell accept no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of the products she reviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free and Ready to Download Penmanship Drills

As a freelance tutor and learning materials provider helping students and parents is my passion.  Providing them with different learning m...