Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My Top 5 Fave Online Make Up Stores

Busy ladies like us are opting for online shopping these days. It allows us to skip the long lines, crowds, and of course the travel expenses.

That is why some buyers prefer the convenience of shopping online. Generally, online makeup stores offer great and diverse selection. Allowing us to browse the different makeup products and brands from the comfort of our own home.

Yeah make up can be expensive but some women won't leave the house without anything in their face while others just dab a little powder and lipsticks.

Buying makeup online can come with some risks. To avoid dismay, you should look for makeup swatches online first so you will get the color, size, shade and texture that you really like. 

My Top 5 favorite MakeUp Online Shops:





1. Bonmarchepage

They have huge selections of an authentic makeup and skin care products of a well known brand.  It is easy to order and pay.  The seller is nice and she is very helpful if you have any questions or problems with the order. They always restock and have new products as well. You will get inform once you subscribe in their mailing list. 

Overall I'm happy with my orders and it was a great experience.

2. Makeupboxbysonja

I didn't try it yet. But they have vast number of lipstick color and shades for different skin tone. 

Surely, I will order the famous Lime Crime velvetines lipstick. I have heard quite a lot about it and I think it will look nice on my lips. 

You may also check their FB page. 


3. Makeupbuffetph

If you want more shades of Lippies, this online makeup store can give it to you. They have different makeup brand and colors to choose from and I am sure their make up will look best on you. 

By the way, they got their items directly from US. 


4. Mostlybenefitbeautyshop

Mostly benefit make up, brushes and Accessories, but I believe they added different make up brand too. Their brush set offers everything you need to apply makeup to eyes and face. 

With their Makeup Brush Selection you can create the beauty you desire.

5. Glittergirlshoppe

They are selling soft makeup brushes and other cosmetics. Their Naturactor caught my eye because I've been wishing to have it since last year. Has a good product selection as well.


These five have different modes of payment and shipping to choose from. You may contact them directly thru their IG account posted for any inquiries. 

Buying makeup online can save you a lot of money and you can find some great cosmetics!

So ladies, let's get ready for Heart's Day, buy your fave red lipstick and make up now. I am absolutely sure you will look lovely for the big day. 

Happy Heart's Day Everyone! 


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free and Ready to Download Penmanship Drills

As a freelance tutor and learning materials provider helping students and parents is my passion.  Providing them with different learning m...