Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Oregano Leaves for cough and cold

"Oregano Leaves" my home remedy for cough and cold. 

First let me tell you that Oregano is a wonderful herb with many health-promoting properties.
It is a plant and the leaf is used to make medicine.




Sudden weather changes can immediately cause cough and cold to many, especially for children here in the Philippines. It become a common health problems to some.

However, I discovered my so-called home remedy that work wonders for curing and preventing cough and cold. I called it "Tinkerbell's Oregano Tea" 

And I would like to share with you this tea that I've found very effective. First, I wash the leaves thoroughly to remove the dirt. Then I put water on the kettle just enough to store and boil it together with the leaves. When the tea is warm, transfer it to a clean container and place it in the refrigerator. You can still use the boiled leaves, just squeeze into the spoon to get the juice, you may also add lime.

Oregano Tea is ready for my boys, they take 2 tablespoon whenever I feel cough and cold will strike them. Its very convenient and affordable.  If you try this,  it will help you to prevent cough and cold and help you stay healthy. I must say my toddler get used to it.

Thanks for Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free and Ready to Download Penmanship Drills

As a freelance tutor and learning materials provider helping students and parents is my passion.  Providing them with different learning m...