Monday, April 6, 2015

Cafe/Food Review: Olivia's Concept Cafe's Tex Mex Herbed Thin Crust Pizza

Cafe/Food Review: Olivia's Concept Cafe's Tex Mex Herbed Thin Crust Pizza
 
It has been weeks since we ate a healthy food. I would say living in an empty new condo is not easy, of course buying new appliances then installing it, is a wallet hold-up. 

We've been eating out and ordering from different resto and fast food chains for a week and I believe our stomachs want to yell at us and tell us to please eat healthy. While waiting for our conveniences and other stuff to be delivered, we ought to order food again.

And this time we wanted to order healthy food. There is this new cafe name Olivia's Concept Cafe an elevator down away from us and we wanted to try it since last week.  And so, after getting a gate pass and work permit for our things from the admin office, my eyes caught the menu of the said cafe and I immediately asked the admin staff if I can snatch the brochure and she says yes to me.



While scanning the menu, I found it very different, as the name of each course were not familiar to me.

While ordering I asked them what was their Best-seller Pizza and the lady gladly told me about their Tex Mex and Mushroom Medley Truffle.

Hence we've chosen the Tex Mex Herbed Thin Crust Pizza and we added 2 orders of Grilled Chicken Walnut Pesto.

Customer Service Rating: 8.5/10
 ✔️The ordering transaction is smoother because the lady is very approachable and she answered all my queries and what the best thing about it, our food delivered by a nice lady at our doorstep (awesome, I don't need to go to lobby to pick it up).

Food Rating: 8.5/10
✔️To our surprise the pizza looks healthy, smell and taste amazing. It's like a thin taco pizza. I love the combi of mango, tomatoes and cheese, it's felt like eating tacos, nacho and pizza at the same time. Hmm. It's definitely a must try!!!

Sorry, we really hungry! we immediately dig it, ang sarap! 

And for the pesto, this is the first time that my eldest son finishes his pasta meal, absolutely he enjoyed it. (sorry no pictures of the pasta, try to order the pesto again)

My husband even told me that the food is great and healthy.

Price Rating: 7.0/10
✔️ The food are properly priced

Accessibility: 10/10
✔️  Can deliver at our own doorstep or just a quick ride and button away from us.

Hopefully will try to dine in soon so we can feel the ambience and cozy look of the cafe, just like I say its just an elevator down from us. But I do believe they deliver from other homes. 

If you want to taste and feel light like us, you may contact them or visit their facebook/oliviasconceptcafe and instagram/oliviasconceptcafe page.

Thank You!





2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed our food! I hope your family and friends could try out our other dishes soon. Thank you for this great review!

    Maria Olivia Acero
    Olivia's Concept Café

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed our food! I hope your family and friends could try out our other dishes soon. Thank you for this great review!

    Maria Olivia Acero
    Olivia's Concept Café

    ReplyDelete

Free and Ready to Download Penmanship Drills

As a freelance tutor and learning materials provider helping students and parents is my passion.  Providing them with different learning m...