Wednesday, February 5, 2014

BonMarchePage Online Makeup Shop Review

Hi Lovies,

I believe makeup is very important to us women,  it can transform our look and mood. It makes us feel good about ourselves and we feel more confident on the way we look..

That is why I enjoy collecting makeup,  skincare and nail polish products. While browsing,  I saw this bonmarchepage. They have huge selections of an authentic makeup and beauty products of a well known brands.




Well-known Brands!

Items that I've purchased with them last week


What's great about BonMarchepage?

  • This website is trustworthy. 
  • Their site is user friendly and their check out process simple.
  • The seller is nice and she is very helpful if you have any questions or problems with the order.    She is very consistent in terms of answering queries.
  • They send tracking details and fast delivery. 
  • They always restock and have new products as well. 
  • You will get inform once you subscribe in their mailing list. 

Lesson Learned:

  • Being paranoid, in terms of thinking that the items that I want might sold out soon, but sometimes makeup does find a way to get us all nervous! Am I right girls? LOL

                           This is me whenever there is a new stock
"Wow restocked,  Mmmmm ok... maybe I will call tomorrow and reserve it. but then again.... I kept on telling myself..it is only lippy.. Common Chill out!

Will I order again?

- Its a big YES! especially if they restock blue and silver shade of Maybelline metal eyeshadow


Overall I'm happy with my order and it was a great experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free and Ready to Download Penmanship Drills

As a freelance tutor and learning materials provider helping students and parents is my passion.  Providing them with different learning m...