Saturday, April 18, 2020

Mr. Gulay and his Fresh and Affordable Veggies!

Going to the supermarket every week to buy vegetables is quite tiring during ECQ, at the same time it can be unsafe.

That is why, I am so glad  to discovered Mr. Gulay page. At first, I was so hesitant to order, because I am not certain if the veggies are fresh.

Last week, I was really craving to eat chicharo, so I settled to place my order.

Placing an order is super easy, just fill up the form, choose the veggies you want to order and submit the form, then after a minute you will receive an email confirming your order. 


Mr. Gulay's Order form


You will then receive a text or call for the total amount you need to pay. You can either choose to send payment via BDO or BPI online. 

Next day they will deliver the goods! And to my surprise the veggies are all FRESH and it's very affordable considering the freshness and the sizes of the veggies compared to supermarkets. 


 








With the achieved transaction with Mr. Gulay, I've ordered again for my brother in-law.




Thank you Mr. Gulay for the fast and easy transaction, till next.

Finally, my chicharo cravings done! The nilagang mani is super sweet by the way. 



I am recommending Mr. Gulay. If you want to order kindly visit their page. https://www.facebook.com/MrGulayPh/

Thank you.

Tinkerbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free and Ready to Download Penmanship Drills

As a freelance tutor and learning materials provider helping students and parents is my passion.  Providing them with different learning m...