Monday, December 15, 2014

Facial Treatment with Diamond Peel Review


Facial Treatment with Diamond Peel at shop_morehere

Hi you super sweetie gorgeous Dovies!!!

As we altogether know, our skin needs a tender loving care and we need to be adept at it as possible.That's why I've created an at home facial care regimen that goes for me, and that stepped in the famous Facial Set (read my past review on this). However, every once in a while, I need a well deserved boost.

To start off, this isn’t the first time I’ve tried the Facial with Diamond Peel Treament – I had this treatment done professionally from a known spa and shop, and my skin looked bright then too. But my head keeps on telling me to try this treatment from this new found shop. And it's a good thing that I gave it a try.

So again as promised, here's my recap on the famous Facial Treatment with Diamond Peel. During each session (this is my 3rd session btw), Quennie Girl will cast a facial that will accommodate my current shape. 

Natty Tinkerbell on her 2nd and 3rd Session


My Niece tried it too, this is her 2nd session


Well treatments are fast, relaxing and effective. After the discourse, my face looks slightly flushed and shining clean. And nearly all my marks and acne scars became less visible. For sure, my next session, the outcomes may become more effective and noticeable.

What can I say, Queenie is the skin Guru! She is really knowledgeable, reliable, and accommodating.   

Thanks Quennie! See you soon!


Do yourself a favor and book a facial today! You may send her a message via text or viber (0923) 197 0203 and tell her you read "NattyTinkerbell's blog reviews" so you can avail discounts/freebies, or you may comment below and shoot me a message to know more about this shop.

How about underarm treatment review for my following post???? Well, why not, coconut!

Rating: 4.5/5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Btw, she has on going promo right now and ends till Dec 26, 2014.

P.s. 
*Wash your pillow cases a lot. People always forget to do that.
*Everyone's skin is different.

Good luck Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free and Ready to Download Penmanship Drills

As a freelance tutor and learning materials provider helping students and parents is my passion.  Providing them with different learning m...